Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Valley Springs Construction Review | Remodel and Renovate

Valley Springs Construction Review |  Remodel and Renovate Review by in Valley Springs, CA

Project: Remodel or Renovate One or More Rooms

My project became much more than I anticipated when problems with the construction were uncovered in the demo phase. It became a tear-down and rebuild. Mike was very helpful in explaining my options and the new design. Mike's experience with grading and construction were put to the test and he passed with flying colors. He listened to my input and built our house the way we wanted it. We love our new house and I am glad Mike was the contractor. He was involved in all aspects from start to finish.
Valley Springs Construction Company Name: Comprehensive Construction Services  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comprehensive Construction Services located in Valley Springs California is built based on four separate divisions - http://www.ccs-ca.net/